Different players have different preferences when it comes to Star Wars games. Minmatar faction specialists, for instance, tend to prefer the viciousness of Ahsoka Tano over the more Force-focused Yoda and Luke Skywalker combo. While they’re not up there with Obi Wan Kenobi or Darth Vader in terms of legendary heroism, these three Jedi characters are still worth considering if you want some blaster action on your hands.
The “best jedi team swgoh 2021” is a question asking what are the top 3 best Jedi characters to use in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. The article will list the top 3 characters and why they are good for beginners.
Because the Jedi are the central characters in the Star Wars world, it’s no surprise that they’re one of, if not the finest factions in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. We’ll look at the greatest Jedi characters to employ in SWGOH in this tutorial. May the Force be with you at all times.
Kenobi, the Jedi Master
Good day, there. It’s no surprise that Jedi Master Kenobi (JMK) is the finest Jedi character in Star Wars: The Old Republic. JMK, in my opinion, is the finest character in the game. JMK’s formidable Leader ability, which improves Mastery, Speed, and Max Health, can raise any Jedi squad on his own. While targeting a Sith adversary, he also gives extra benefits like as suffering less damage, avoiding Taunt boosts, repelling debuffs, and double Armor Penetration. JMK takes the high ground for himself and his Jedi comrades.
Jedi Master Kenobi (L), Commander Ahsoka Tano, Ahsoka Tano, General Anakin Skywalker, and General Kenobi would make up the ideal JMK unit.
Luke Skywalker is a Jedi Master.
The only Galactic Legend having the Tank tag right now is Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (JML). JML makes going up against him a genuine war of attrition, even if he doesn’t have the same punch as some other Jedi characters. JML’s kit relies on dealing debuffs to adversaries, restoring cooldowns on friends, and boosting the stats of his Jedi teammates. Even if Jedi Master Luke Skywalker isn’t the finest Jedi or Galactic Legend in SWGOH, he’s undoubtedly one of the game’s top five characters.
Jedi Knight Revan (L), Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Knight of the Jedi Order Luke Skywalker is a fictional character created by George Lucas., Wat Tambor, and General Anakin Skywalker would make up the ideal JML team.
Capital Games created this image.
Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
Although the older Luke may not have much of a punch, his younger counterpart, Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (JKL), does. JKL is the closest thing to a Galactic Legend character, since he possesses a kit that makes him one of the greatest characters in SWGOH.
JKL is the main damage dealer on most Jedi teams, despite the fact that he can lead a squad on his alone. His basic attacks deliver True Damage to Tank characters and increase his Max Protection by stacking with each strike. When Luke Skywalker is assaulted, a part of his Offense is stacked, and he earns Turn Meter. He’s a terrifying guy to confront, and any Jedi team should make it a goal to eliminate him.
The ideal JKL team is the same as the above-mentioned Jedi Master Luke Skywalker squad.
- When partnered with Galactic Legends, General Skywalker is an important commander for a 501st squad and a big hitter for a Jedi team. He was formerly defined by the developers as a mini-Raid boss.
- After Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, General Kenobi is the most significant Tank character in SWGOH. He was created to take all of the damage while also cleansing debuffs and summoning all teammates to fight. He is most known for piloting the Negotiator Capital Ship.
- Jedi Master Luke Skywalker’s troops still utilize Jedi Knight Revan as a leader. He’s a superb Jedi Attacker who can apply a Marked debuff to adversaries and provide full Turn Meter to a single ally while also healing the rest of the squad’s Jedi friends. In SWGOH, Jedi Knight Revan is a versatile Jedi who can lead a hard-hitting squad.
- Jolee Bindo is one of the SWGOH’s greatest Healer characters. Although the heals are powerful, the majority of this character’s usefulness comes from restoring defeated Jedi companions.
Stay tuned for more stuff from Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes!
The “best legendary characters swgoh” is a question that has been asked many times. The top 3 best Jedi characters to use in SWGOH are Luke Skywalker, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- star wars: galaxy of heroes best characters 2021
- swgoh best jedi team without revan
- best jedi leader swgoh
- swgoh best jedi tank
- swgoh best starting jedi team