The Valheim Hearth & Home Update 0.202.14 Patch Notes are now available for download on the Steam store page.
The Valheim hearth range is a new content update for Valheim Hearth & Home. This patch notes includes all the changes and fixes that have been made in this update.
The Valheim’s Hearth & Home Update 0.202.14 is now out, including new weapons and shields, as well as an updated blocking system, rebalanced food, and more.
New Darkwood and stone construction components have been added to Valheim’s Hearth & Home update, giving your inner architect additional choices when it comes to constructing houses. Lox pets may now be named, and the Early Access title also has map sharing and an Obliterator addon that let players to destroy objects.
The following is a list of all the modifications and additions made to Valheim in the Hearth & Home upgrade, as described in the developer’s changelog:
Improvements in general
- Weapons have been rebalanced (All weapons have been rebalanced to be more viable as main weapon and also have more unique playstyles)
- The blocking system has been modified (Current maximum hp now greatly affects your ability to block attacks, stagger bar gui added)
- Naming domesticated animals
- Settings for the gamepad’s sensitivity
- A toggle button for auto-pickup has been added.
- Settings for the graphics (Active point lights & Active point light shadows)
- Friendly fire setting affects tamed animals (you can’t harm a tamed creature unless you activate friendly fire or use the new Butcher knife item).
- A number of additional enhancements and bug fixes have been made.
- Re-balance your diet (Most food items now give mainly stamina or mainly health to make food choices more interesting)
- The food UI has been redesigned to fit better with the rebalanced menu.
- There are over ten new foods to try (Actually 12)
- Lox that have been tamed now have a purpose.
- Plains now have slimy areas and animals.
- Birch, Oak, and Onion seeds are now available for planting.
- Crystal battleaxe and Silver knife are two new weapons.
- Bone tower shield and Iron buckler are two new shields.
- Knife for butcher (Special weapon for butchering tamed animals)
- Stone of Thunder (Sold by trader)
- Accessory for Lox
- Shingle roofs, beams, decorations, and other Darkwood building elements are now available.
- New kinds of furniture, such as a huge stone throne and a steaming viking hot tub, are available.
- Walls made of crystal
- To show off your wealth and resources, try out some new stacking.
- Spice rack, butcher’s table, and pots and pans are all additions to the cauldron.
- Table for cartography (For sharing map-data with other players)
- Added the oven (For baking bread and pie)
- Obliterator was added to the mix (Items be gone)
- Cooking station made of iron (Required to cook some types of meat)
Valheim’s Hearth & Home upgrade is the first significant step on its 2021 roadmap, which currently only has one additional update planned – Mistlands – with no fixed release date. Before developer Iron Gate removed many additional pieces of content from the plan, it was considerably more ambitious.
The game hasn’t faded into obscurity as a result of the slower speed with which new material has been released. If you haven’t tried the game yet, you may do so on Steam.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The valheim hearth vs bonfire is a new update for Valheim Hearth & Home. It adds in a new map, and it also has many bug fixes and balance changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the hearth for Valheim?
Valheim is the name of a location in Norse mythology.
How do you unlock hearth in Valheim?
You must first be able to access it.
Can hearth be placed on wood Valheim?
Yes, you can place the hearth on wood Valheim.
- valheim hearth size
- valheim hearth and home
- valheim hearth smoke
- valheim hearth placement